there is a line herethe banner is here
Environmental Terror Psychological Warfare Recycle Bin industrial warfare 2012 scam medical bioweapons Reader e-mails guest writers


To contact Jim Stone try your luck with james@jimstonefreelance.com To see if your mail made it,
Click here

.

This web site is updated daily. Hit refresh if it looks the same as yesterday. Every report on this web site is public domain and can be re-posted in full. Just mention this web site by linking back to the original here. Mirrors are permitted and appreciated

Most hit articles

Fukushima Sabotage click here for updated PDF | Bat Man Shooting | Sandy Hook original coverage | Hastings Murdered | Antidepressants | Hurricane Sandy | Boston Bombing | Nuclear Blackmail | SHILLS | BUSTED! | Tainted Nightmare |

Less read articles I think should be read

Springfield bombing | Joe Stack | INTERCEPTED! | Swedish explosives | Chiapas Earthquake | Corevpro | Cells | Bacteriophages (IMPORTANT!) | Carhack! | Haarp | Jenin | Nuclear Rogue |

Mirror

Featured: Children on trains meme BUSTED.
Recent Reports:
It is NOT the JESUITS!
ANOTHER FAKE BEHEADING
Why no Ebola pictures?
Reduce the chance of a new 911
Breaking the silence on vaccine violence
New Ebola vaccine will be WORTHLESS
Black child snatching SUV`s in Chiapas
Train battle WON
Reports from elsewhere:
Khazar scapegoat covers for Jewish crimesThis is a GREAT report
Another great report from the same guy
America's medical system a giant money making scam$32,000 for anascorp, which in Mexico costs only $100 (and I skipped it for my scorpion sting)
Iraqis believe ISIS is CIA
Why is China having measels outbreaks when 99 percent are vaccinated?

All donations sent to this web site are listed to the full amount with no abbreviations. Donations remain listed for three days to provide proof to readers they were not intercepted. If your donation does not show up here with the full amount listed (no abbreviated numbers) it got intercepted en route and stolen.


One mirror has reported back, it can be viewed HERE This time I will not lose that link. The alternative web site which I will fully control will launch regardless of mirrors, which others own, and THANKS to Judge Dredd who has this mirror on his server at Matrixfiles.com

New: Forum

October 20, 2014

Weather Derivatives

Permalink

Clandestine insider trading involving the weather is happening on the stock market and has been since 1996. This trading involves betting on what the weather will be. In the age of weather modifications, can anyone see a conflict of interest with this? Does California have a huge put option out on it? Is that why HAARP technology is obviously being used to destroy California agriculture?

This was a new one for me, but it makes perfect sense: If powerful people can control the weather now, why not use the weather as a trading option and rake it in big with a rigged game?

IiA posted the following to the forum, and it is a shocker.

Topic: Weather Derivatives

The first weather derivative deal was in July 1996 when Aquila Energy structured a dual-commodity hedge for Consolidated Edison Co.> Weather derivatives slowly began trading over-the-counter in 1997. The Chicago Mercantile Exchange introduced the first exchange-traded weather futures contracts and corresponding options, in 1999. A major early pioneer in weather derivatives was Enron Corporation.

Following this YT uploaded Oct 17, 2014, the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) has deleted all information on hurricane weather contracts from their website. Trading weather derivatives, while having access to technology to modify temperature, rainfall, drought and tweak the paths of hurricanes, constitutes insider trading. Also snapshots on the wayback archive now reroute, I have the screenshots.

Is there relevant disclosure about the tweaking of Hurricane Gonzalo and Typhoon Vongfong, or why now? https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUp7x...YZGSV4H7T8

The CME currently lists weather derivative contracts for 25 cities in the United States, eleven in Europe, six in Canada, three in Australia and three in Japan. Most of these financial instruments track cooling degree days or heating degree days, but other products track snowfall and rainfall in at ten separate U.S. locations. The CME Hurricane Index, an innovation developed by the reinsurance industry provides contracts that are based on a formula derived from the wind speed and radius of named storms at the point of U.S. landfall.

My comment:

I am stunned, this is one of the most incredible things I have ever heard of. This is obviously behind the weather manipulations many have noticed in recent years.

CDC Whistleblower: Ebola vaccine contains RFID

Whether or not the outbreak is real, the fact that forced vaccinations in the name of Ebola are likely to become a reality unless the scam is busted is very real, and now a CDC whistle blower has stepped forward to confirm it.

Obviously shill sites like Snopes are calling this a hoax, but Snopes calls hoax on anything legit that does not go along with the plan.

Let's dissect the key quote from Brent Hoskins, who left the CDC in protest of what is planned for America:

“I cannot sit idly by as these atrocities unfold… The American government wants to implant RFID chips in every man, woman and child. They are now using the threat of Ebola to push this nefarious plot. The public is forced to make a decision between the horrible demise that Ebola offers, or relinquish every ounce of their privacy by getting an RFID chip implanted under their skin."

So, is this a hoax as Snopes claims, or is it real?

Other whistleblowers such as Aaron Russo, who was a Jew and got detailed insider knowledge, state the exact same thing in nearly the exact same words. Aaron Russo became friends with Nick Rockefeller, and had many close conversations. In one of them, Russo asked nick, “What’s the end game? You’re rich, you have all the power and everything you want. What’s the end game here?” To which Rockefeller replied, “To get everyone chipped and have complete control over society.”

Aaron Russo, being one of the decent Jews I have always said exist, did not agree with the plot, and despite being offered large sums of cash to go along with it and help make it happen, Russo said NO and subsequently "died of cancer." I find it interesting how so many important people who disagree with the greater plot suddenly die in car accidents, of heart attacks and "cancer".

With this "Ebola" plot being easily traced back to two things - "vaccinations" delivered by the Red Cross which in fact delivered a live modified "Ebola" virus for the purpose of getting a large number of people infected with Ebola so Ebola detection kits could be tested, and a subsequent campaign which appears to have been for organ theft, during which water supplies were poisoned and "vaccinations" that were really shots of formaldehyde to kill people, it is a no brainer that BOTH were probably Rockefeller creations (at the top of the pyramid) spawned for the ultimate end goal of getting people chipped.

So is the CDC whistleblower telling the truth about the "Ebola" vaccine simply being a way to chip people? Answer: I sure as * will not be getting that shot.

And an additional caveat - Along with the original report about this, which appeared on National Report.com was posted a picture of the "RFID chip" which was in fact a 1987 version of a chip that was originally used for chipping pets. If you think you can be safe by confirming a giant 1987 RFID pet chipping chip is not in your shot, THINK AGAIN, the modern chip is likely to simply be injected as a stem cell that grows into a biological hybrid chip, you are not likely to see ANYTHING in the vial. And absent biological technology, a modern RFID chip is likely to be at or near microscopic anyway. Technology is certainly there for this.

October 19 2014

Hit the relevant forum thread HERE

Pravda pulls no punches: Ebola is American made

This Pravda report clumsily starts out with a reference to Farrakhan, but is not written by him in any way. Though Ebola is probably kept in stock by Russia, America owns the patents . . . . . .

It is shocking to see Pravda, an official state paper in Russia be so bold about this, if for any reason the real component of this outbreak takes off (outside of the poisonings) it is obvious Russia wants the world to know who to blame. Read here

Straight to the point: Liberian scientist nails Ebola cause

The "Ebola" outbreak is a combination of two things - 1. live Ebola injections at the hands of the Red Cross and Ebola testing trials, and 2. poisoning of water sources and direct injections of formaldehyde.

Dr. Cyril Broderick, A Liberian scientist and a former professor of Plant Pathology at the University of Liberia’s College of Agriculture and Forestry says the West, particularly the U.S. is responsible for the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. Dr. Broderick claims the following in an exclusive article published in the Daily Observer based in Monrovia, Liberia. He wrote the following:

The US Department of Defense (DoD) is funding Ebola trials on humans, trials which started just weeks before the Ebola outbreak in Guinea and Sierra Leone. The reports continue and state that the DoD gave a contract worth $140 million dollars to Tekmira, a Canadian pharmaceutical company, to conduct Ebola research. This research work involved injecting and infusing healthy humans with the deadly Ebola virus. Hence, the DoD is listed as a collaborator in a “First in Human” Ebola clinical trial (NCT02041715, which started in January 2014 shortly before an Ebola epidemic was declared in West Africa in March.

I believe the current outbreak is a combination of two things - water poisoning and phony "vaccine" injections which were really formaldehyde, and more dangerously - a live virus that was delivered via shots in the name of "ebola testing". The live virus is not the original Ebola and does not produce classic symptoms, and is almost certainly still only possible to get via injection.

The U.S. has a long history of conducting these types of experiments, Read more here

The "Ebola outbreak" is fake for two reasons: 1. It is not classic Ebola, showing any classic symptoms at all, as evidenced by the lack of photos, and 2. If it can only be contracted via a shot compliments of the Red Cross or other scammers, it is not an outbreak. It is an act of war.

STUDY: Tel Aviv sex slave capitol of the world

Not that people in the know did not already know this.

Israel has a history of baiting Russian women and young girls with lucrative job offers. Once they arrive in Tel Aviv, they discover exactly what the job is they will be doing, and that it will not be a paid position.

" If you are single and looking for sex thrills,Tel Aviv is the second best place to go! So says Jewish writer Erica Morris. Though she does not tell you this, here you will find more strip clubs and brothels than you can imagine, complete with underage girls kidnapped in Eastern Europe who will be prepared to give you a blow job for only a few shekels.

So why not put your moral scruples aside and forget for a moment the dead and maimed in Palestine? Head for the Promised Land where you will find the hottest hotties you are ever likely to see anywhere on earth, including the most goloptious same-sex partners for those who are drawn to “the love that dare not speak its name”.

This linked report is incredibly disgusting but if you want to know exactly what is going on in Tel Aviv, this really nails it. These cannot possibly be the Lord's "chosen people", no doubt, as the bible says, the current abomination will be WIPED OUT.

October 18 2014

Nana Kwame Update

If you have been onto the Nana Kwame story, in which a man from Ghana debunked Ebola in brilliant intelligent terms, you probably have seen the shillage put out to discredit him. As it turns out, he really is in Ghana. The shillage followed this path: At first, a fake facebook profile was set up claiming Nana was using an alias, and in reality he was a street punk from Los Angeles. But people caught onto that too quickly, because the quality of writing was far beyond any street punk.

The second discredit attempt happened soon thereafter, where Nana was portrayed as a failed musician in Chicago. This approach was taken because musicians can usually write well, and the scammers figured that lie would fly. But that one crashed and burned as well, because One Plus One spot in Ghana was called, and they knew all about Nana Kwame, who really does live in Ghana. They were not too pleased he mentioned their name in relation to such a viral story, but it has been confirmed - Nana Kwame really is in Ghana.

Now the shills are taking an entirely new approach - that Nana really was not co-owner of One Plus One Spot, and therefore he cannot be trusted because he lied about that. I doubt he did because THE REAL PEOPLE IN QUESTION ARE THOSE WHO LAUNCHED THE FAKE FACEBOOK PAGES TO SMEAR NANA, HOW MUCH MORE OF A LIE COULD THERE BE THAN THAT?

The new shill position - that he cannot be trusted because he is not co owner of one plus one spot is what is called a straw man argument, where something is invented that is very weak that you can push down, and hope the rest of the testimony falls with it, and if they lied about the rest, they are STILL LYING ABOUT NANA. FOR THE RECORD: Nana Kwame really does live in Ghana, AND IS PART OWNER OF ONE PLUS ONE SPOT, AS STATED. If this is the grounds the shills who wished to GOD his story never got out have fallen back to it is pathetic, they lost this one and can stuff it.

If you have not seen it yet, read Nana Kwami's Ebola destroying report HERE and take it to the bank, you can deposit this one in your fact book.

October 17 2014

Looking for that Border Patrol report that states Fema is preparing for 200,000,000 million American deaths in the near future that Examiner published and deleted? :-) HERE IT IS ;-)

TOP LINKED HEADLINE: The Liberian Daily Observer confirms Nana Kwame's testimony

FOR THE RECORD: Do I believe "Ebola" is real? NO. Do I believe there is something making people sick and killing them, YES, ABSOLUTELY, but the verdict is still out on what that really is. Even the brainless would at least try to avoid a vaccine at this point, one can be absolutely certain that whatever is sickening and killing people is NOT AIRBORNE and CANNOT BE SPREAD outside of officially sanctioned methods.

Flu shot spiked with KILLER virus

The content of this Alex report was covered by my report Tainted Nightmare five years ago.

This is well worth repeating, From Infowars.com (with excerpt from Tainted Nightmare inserted.) If anyone you are reading does not cover this angle of things, they have to be fraudulent because this is so well documented.

Alex Jones: Flu Shot Spiked with KILLER Virus

In March of 2009, pharmaceutical giants Baxter and Bayer attempted to infect the populations of 18 countries with a deadly laboratory-made bird flu which -- when introduced to sizable populations -- was certain to mutate and/or recombine with the non-lethal airborne seasonal flu virus in the vaccines which health departments of nations typically dispense to their citizenries. This means that the lethal, but non-airborne bird flu virus would become airborne to unleash a worldwide plague via the masses who are deceived into clamoring for the vaccine, their perceived agent of protection, which would have ironically been the agent of their demise.

Insert from my August 2009 article Tainted Nightmare, for additional details Alex opted to skip:

The first attempt

In Feb 2009, Baxter, a major manufacturer of vaccines, sent the seasonal flu shot to 18 different countries with live unattenuated H5N1 bird flu. When the Czech company Biotest was assigned to test the vaccine on live animals for the Czech government, they realized something was wrong when the test animals died. The alarm went out to all others who had received it, fortunately before it was administered. Upon follow up examination of the vaccine the live virus was revealed, had no one caught Baxter's tainted batch, we would now be in the midst of a pandemic with massive numbers of dead.

Baxter was not prosecuted or punished in any way for this, even though their operational BSL3 (bio safety level 3) protocol would have stopped such contamination from being possible. The safety protocol, combined with the potency and volume of the virus in the shots clearly shows that the contamination was intentional, and that indeed an attempt to kill millions was stopped simply because ONE country paid attention to what it was getting. The protocol made it technically impossible for the virus to make the leap from the research department to the vaccine manufacturing department, which could never have had H5N1 show up there due to any reason other than willful intent.

One would think that Baxter would have been put out of business for making such an "error" but the opposite is true, which begs many questions, such as how did the live bird flu end up in millions of doses of vaccine? Why were the ingredients of the vaccine formulated to allow the virus to survive fully potent en route? Why was Baxter not prosecuted or punished in any way? Instead of rightfully blackballing the company, the World Health Organization has rewarded Baxter with a contract to make a large portion of the "Swine flu" vaccinations set to be distributed world wide this fall. How on earth could that be?

Back to Alex, for the rant:

However, the eighteen victimized nations detected the lethality of this Baxter/Bayer trojan horse concoction, and voiced strong objections to this genocidal plot by "big pharma."

Today, a comparably malicious plot is likely being foisted upon the world. Judging by their past treachery, we can be sure that this deadly ebola virus has been concocted in a laboratory and was released by the same demonic perpetrators (sitting atop the pyramid of world power) who tried to murder us with the lethally spiked seasonal flu vaccine five and a half years ago.

My comment:

I am not exactly a fan of Infowars. His staff does him no real good. But when it comes down to what Alex does himself, it is FIRST RATE. Alex is NOT going along with the vaccine scam, something which should be noted. I do not believe Ebola is going around, but Alex has his perspective and when the end game is the same both ways (the way I see it and the way he sees it) it does not matter a whole lot what the delivery vector actually is.

Shills hit the forum hard, and they are pathetically debunkable

Here is an example, and the Debunk

World Changer wrote:

Stone: Ebola is a chemical and Russia has a vaccine for that? And Stone says 200,000,000 are going down but no mention of what is going on in the USA and Dallas. No mention of means by whicgh it will be spread. Soon as Duff gives a plausible scenario then I get pounded with the Duff 40% lie mantra.

Stone is saying that Dallas is a psy-ops and there is not one strand of Ebola DNA in play? And how is this to be spread?

If it is real you must have Hepa air respirators. How many of those have you seen? All you see are PAPER masks. A virus is smaller than any hole in a paper mask. All these people are breathing. If you cough or sneeze when contagious then the virus will be in the water droplets. The masks will not filter out water vapor.

So IF Ebola is real then you will need a CDC LEVEL 4 containment with decontamination showers before and AFTER leaving the treatment area.

admin comment: This is a perfect example of shillage.

First of all, I covered Texas heavily to such an extent it doubled site traffic. Wake up. Additionally, I covered the fact that Fema has prepared for 200,000,000 near future "Ebola" deaths, the executive order allowing people to be hauled off to the prison camps in the name of Ebola, THE WHOLE 9 YARDS WEEKS BEFORE DUFF SAID ANYTHING. All Duff probably did was read this site and spin a new line mixed with 40 percent bullshit afforded by his "world's largest private intelligence agenciey" "More Nuclear Weapons Designers Than Iran" and a little farther down the list of bullshit, a psychic talking Emu.

It is 100 percent proven that in Africa, it all started as poisoning. Russia always had a vaccine for Ebola, because they worked hard to develop Ebola as a biological weapon up until 1992. This means that they always had it in stock, and always had their vaccine and so did America but they just did not mention it. With both nations producing Ebola as a biological weapon, both always had vaccines. The fact that Russia now has one is irrelevant to everything, and perhaps even Russia is not totally on to the psy op aspect of all of this. They most certainly will be.

Therefore, the fact Russia has a vaccine is totally unrelated to the poisonings, and my reporting that Russia has one is just to alert people a third option might be available that is probably not sabotaged if forced vaccines are ever put in place. My suggestion is that if people end up being cornered and forced into it, that they opt for the Russian vaccine because Russia has no history of intentionally destroying people with vaccines, that is America and Europe's domain.

But a shill, who knows that, and is assigned to be a shill will try to confuse and divert, that is the job of the shill.

Consider the fact that when you post easily debunkable shillage and front Gordon Duff as your hero, you make Gordon Duff look like crap. Perhaps Gordon Duff has a positive effect overall, but there is a huge difference between VT and this site, and that is that I am perfectly willing to bite it and suffer hardship to at least try for 100 percent accuracy, rather than duffing it easy to avoid being punished by putting out intentional 40 percent disinfo.

The Liberian Daily Observer confirms Nana Kwame's testimony

Red cross did indeed inject people who subsequently got "ebola" And they did it in a way that would be perfect for organ harvesting. Read it and weep Guidestone Group, this is yet another slam to your Ebola scam.

Permalink

By:
Observer Staff, August 2, 2014

A man in Schieffelin, a community located in Margibi County on the Robertsfield Highway, has been arrested for attempting to put formaldehyde into a well used by the community.

Reports say around 10 a.m., he approached the well with powder in a bottle. Mobbed by the community, he confessed that he had been paid to put formaldeyde into the well, and that he was not the only one. He reportedly told community dwellers, “We are many.” There are are agents in Harbel, Dolostown, Cotton Tree and other communities around the country, he said.

State radio, ELBC, reports that least 10 people in the Dolostown community have died after drinking water from poisoned wells.

Admin insert: The following confirms that my report about them poisoning bagged water was BANG ON:

The man also alleged that some water companies, particularly those bagging mineral water to sell, are also involved. The poison, he said, produces Ebola-like symptoms and subsequently kills people.

The Red Cross facilitated this with shots and did organ harvesting:

The Observer had previously been informed that people dressed as nurses were going into communities with 'Ebola Vaccines'. Once injected, it reportedly produces Ebola-like symptoms and sends victims into a coma. Shortly thereafter, victims expire. Communities are now reportedly chasing vaccine peddlers out of their communities. After 10 children reportedly died from the 'vaccine' in Bensonville, the peddlers were reportedly chased out of the community upon their next visit.

It is possible that the 'vaccine' is/was composed of the same formaldehyde-water mixture. This publication has received reports from families whose loved ones' organs were missing upon return of the bodies to the families. Families suspect an organ trafficking operation is capitalizing on the outbreak of the Ebola virus in Liberia.

The district's representative condemned the act as barbaric, but called upon Liberians not to doubt the existence of the Ebola virus in the country. An investigation is ongoing.

Read original Liberian Daily Observer post HERE

Here is my original report, where I believed this was happening, from October 5th

"Ebola" in Africa may well be a chemical attack instead.

JJMC wrote: I think its an open and shut case that this "ebola"is actually a CIA-Zionist bio-chemcial weapon tested in Africa, but being used to control Americans thru fear. If they release the chemical poison here it will definitely result in bedlam and martial law. This is also why they are not worried about the borders as this is not a virus...

My response:

I strongly believe this is exactly what we are looking at in Africa. We are getting no Ebola pictures out of there, all photos appear to be of people sick with the flu, and there are a LOT of poisons out there that mimic the flu (McDonalds food is the one I am most familiar with.) If the NWO wanted to poison a water source that was well trusted that many people used, it would be DIRT SIMPLE in Africa and people there would not likely draw the connection.

It is very important to know this - Africans may wash their clothes in a dirty river or questionable water, but they DO NOT DRINK THAT WATER, Africa has had a drinking water revolution and nowadays EVERYONE there drinks packaged water, the same way Mexico does. Packaged water is a Multi billion dollar business in Africa, because people there are aware of the dangers of drinking bad water. It is all packaged now, usually in bags (which are cheaper than bottles) which makes it cheap enough for Africans to afford.

All the NWO would have to do to kick off a very predictable "plague" would be to select the brand of water that hit the numbers of sick they wanted, and then poison it. No one would draw the connection to purified water and I strongly believe that this is in fact what is being done to actually get people sick there. THAT would explain two things - 1. Why this brand of "Ebola" shows no Ebola symptoms and 2. Why a different virus has not been named in all of this. Poisoning via water sources, in my opinion, explains what is going on in Africa better than anything else.

Executive Order For Ebola Quarantine ALREADY in place linked HERE

View Nana Kwame's Ebola report from Ghana HERE

Russia may have a legitimate Ebola vaccine and the ability to produce it quickly

Russia is beginning trials of a new Ebola vaccine they call Triazoverin in Guinea. And Russia's formulation might actually be legitimate. Since Glaxo and Merck have already been proven fraudulent, I would, sight unseen, opt for the Russian vax if given a choice. This is new info I have not looked into deeply yet, to discover more yourself, start googling Vaccine Russia Triazoverin Ebola. I will opt to avoid everything myself, but if cornered with a choice . . . . . . Keep in mind Russia's gov is no sort of angel or savior, just a different brand of evil that does not appear to be so heavily flavored.

Update on forum attack

Glitch sent the following:

To stave off the server attack which ground the forum to a halt, I enabled compression at the same time I loaded the forum into a ram drive. Now it is running from ram totally which will speed it up, and it did speed up. It is usable now (with patience.) Prior to this attack, with over 100 users online, the forum used practically no processor and less than 3 percent of available ram. There is no way the forum is under powered. That server could run Beforeitsnews and Godlike Productions according to their stats, I actually paid for power this time via donations sent to do it and the forum server is far more powerful than the one this web site is on. Details on forum attack farther down this page.

Do not miss the border patrol report below the new Nana Kwame post

They are not giving up on destroying Nana Kwame

Here is the typical come on that has happened to me several times now from several different people, all of which landed in the forum to be seen by everyone despite not even ONE news link or anything else making it from forum members or even anonymous guests today due to selective censorship:

Hi! I read your blog/forum/web site and LOVE what you post. But the Nana Qwame report, which I copied and posted everywhere, ended up making me look like an idiot. I found out that Nana Kwame has a different facebook account (link provided) where he is a street punk / Aspiring musician /dog catcher / Lawyer / Auto Mechanic /Aspiring Janitor/ Food service worker/ (whatever they come up with) and though I at least partly agree with what his post stated that Nana is NOT really in Africa at all. He is in fact an American who grew up in ______________ and now lives in ______________ and now does ______________ for profession. I strongly suggest YOU SAVE FACE AND DELETE HIS POST, YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT FOR FALLING FOR IT.

If you receive these messages, they are either parrot posts from people who have been fooled or intelligence agencies going for a stab. The Nana Kwame post is doing battle with the Ebola scam crowd, and the best possible psy op teams are in overdrive now trying to destroy it. FOR THE RECORD: NANA KWAME IS EASILY, AND I MEAN EASILY PROVEN LEGIT. So the worst of the worst have been given the job of defying reality against all odds. They are using classic mind control mental flips in their messages: "I normally am an avid fan" and "I really like the nana post and wish it was real". It is laughable that several completely different American backgrounds for "Nana" have been sent, I guess they are toe dipping for whatever they think might work.

BORDER PATROL AGENT: FEMA HAS PREPARED FOR 200,000,000 AMERICAN DEATHS

This is from the Examiner, and it fits hand in glove with what I have said about the border patrol - they are NOT there to keep illegals out. You will want to go to the Examiner report where they have a video testimony from this border patrol agent (linked below).

If you want to know why Nana Kwame got shilled so heavily, 200,000,000 near future American deaths via falsified vaccines may very well be the reason

Examiner: A retired Border Patrol Agent has made some startling claims, as to what we are not being told about the recent surge in illegal aliens over our Southern border, and its consequences. The agent, Zack Taylor, spent many years as a supervisor working along the U.S.-Mexico border in Texas, and as a U.S. Border Patrol Section Chief in Tuscon, Ariz.

During a taped interview, Taylor said that the huge numbers of foreign nationals from Central America and Mexico now arriving on our border, are here because Obama is inviting them here, and the recent surge is actually a coordinated event. "The U.S. government has CIA, FBI, DHS, Army, Navy, and Marines in Central America," said Taylor.

And, there is some evidence to suggest Taylor is right..

A recently leaked Border Patrol memo stated that the agency expects to see more than 230,000 unaccompanied minors to make the illegal journey to this country by the end of 2015, the Associated Press reported.

Taylor also spoke a great deal about the threat being posed to Americans by communicable diseases being brought into this country by illegal aliens.

"We don’t know when CDC (Centers for Disease Control) takes custody of one of these people from Homeland Security and whisks them off somewhere--we don’t know where--what disease they have been diagnosed with, Taylor said. "We know it’s communicable…We assume it’s serious."

But, it was what the retired agent said next that will send a chill down your spine...

Taylor said:

They're anticipating a large national crisis. When you see that FEMA is preparing for two hundred million deaths in the United States, that tells you something. When you see that the government is controlling the supply of ammunition and that basic medical supplies are in short supply in southern Arizona, something's wrong...They are anticipating something drastic.

As someone who has spoken to Mr. Taylor many times, this columnist knows this man to be honest, reasoned and well informed. He keeps in regular contact with those currently working on the border, and has proven to be a valuable source of information time and time again.

Furthermore, Mr. Taylor (as I always address him) has spent most of his life in service to his country, and never makes a statement before giving it great thought...That is what makes this revelation so frightening.

Remember, these are not the ravings of a so-called 'conspiracy nut,' nor are these the scripted words of Jesse Ventura on truTV. This warning comes from a man who has spent 20+ years on the border, and is often called upon by this nation's political writers for his expert insights into national security.

So, what will it be? Ebola? A massive outbreak of H1N1 (swine flu)? A dengue fever outbreak? Or, a combination of all of those, plus something else just as hideous?

Read full report and see video HERE

Forum attack: continued

After doing what it took to get enough confusion at Hostmonster going to have Hostmonster take it offline, only to have me provide irrefutable proof the forum was legitimately set up, (so Hostmonster re-activated it) shill teams were sent to wipe the forum out, censor content and DDOS it to death. A three way attack!

This is an important update for anyone who is a web admin or who is trying to use the forum:

I set up a test account and made a post, and then hit the forum with a different computer on a different IP. THE POST DID NOT SHOW ON THE SECOND COMPUTER, YET REMAINED VISIBLE ON THE POSTING COMPUTER EVEN THROUGH PAGE REFRESHES. THIS IS HOW THEY ARE CENSORING THE FORUM, THEY ARE ALLOWING PEOPLE TO BELIEVE THEIR POST CAN BE SEEN BY EVERYONE, WHEN REALLY IT IS NOT VISIBLE AT ALL EXCEPT TO THE EXACT PERSON WHO POSTED IT. Hopefully I will be able to fix this.

This is a lesser known trick to prevent people from getting their word out, even when they think they are because they can see it right on screen. Vanilla used to have a plugin that would allow an admin to flush a shill, but that plugin vanished probably because the ability to do this was usurped by the DOD and classified. It now exists only in the realm of shill and censor tanks

This enbles shill tanks to then totally dominate a forum because only their stuff shows up.

Your legitimate post will not show up today on the forum until they let off with this even if you can see it right in front of you, "on the forum". They have effectively killed the forum. With unlimited NSA back doors into everything now, any platform for legitimate discussion will be destroyed, my forum got nailed simply because I specifically stated NO TOPIC IS BANNED, and someone could not have that. The topic then became my birth certificate and that if I did not post it, I am a liar who censors everything. Obviously people DO NOT POST THEIR GOD DAMN BIRTH CERTIFICATES.

When I began deleting shill posts, the forum then got nailed by a massive DDOS attack, and despite it being easily powerful enough to handle everyone on it five times over, it ground to a near halt.

World Changer, who many web admins know of, is NOT a low level idiot

World changer is too capable of posting too many shill threads and mail box plugging e-mails to be real. the "World changer" intelligence mission has ONE job - to try to force people to post totally not provable hatred towards Jews, to such an extent that it wrecks credibility. If you do not comply you face constant attack, accusing you of being a Jew and burying the truth. World Changer also attempts to spark fights between different people in the alternative media who should be friends, divide and conquer, a classic psy op. If you are under assault by the "World Changer" psy op, which will escalate assaults even to the level of DDOS attacks, do not feed the beast, wasting valuable time of people fighting the good fight and sewing discord is what the "World Changer" psyop has been set up to do. Ignore it, and then hope you do not get DDOS attacked. UPDATE: A moderator on the forum cannot delete world changer posts, IMPOSSIBLE unless as he said . . . . . "the kikenet is leaking."

Debunking the Nana Kwame Debunk

Nana Kwame is the man from Ghana who Blew the Ebola scam to smithereens and someone out there is obviously PISSED about it.

A profile has been generated on Facebook claiming to be the real Nana Kwame, portraying him as a been to jail many times illiterate street punk UPDATE: Now Aspiring Musician and other identities with completely different photos are being used. Shills and trolls are trying to get these posts huge exposure. Here is what makes the street punk variant obviously FAKE:

There is a legitimate business in Ghana that Nana is co-owner of. And on that business facebook, Nana is listed as a co-owner and bartender. That would not be possible if Nana was an American street punk, and to debunk the next shill line: He found a business in Ghana and hijacked its identity, FINE THEN, how could he do this for fronting a scam and then, in two days get over 10,000 hits on his post, (which happened before I even posted it) if Nana was not already enormously popular somewhere? Obviously Nana owns a great business and is well liked in his community.

Here is the best evidence: Nana's English style. It is not American style, yet it is PERFECT. If Nana was a street punk educated in America, how could the English be a perfect match for that in Ghana, which was at one time occupied by Britain and as a result has English, PROPER ENGLISH, as a main language? QUESTION: How many been to jail many times American street punks can put together a perfect mini thesis in perfect English? And then have it cause an uproar?

The FINAL smoking gun -

Look at the one plus one private web site, the One Plus One facebook page and then read Nana's report from Ghana. These are all embedded in the same capture down the page a ways. THEY ALL MATCH PERFECTLY, it is obvious that the same educated man set up all 3. And how long has the one plus one web site been online? SINCE JULY OF 2013, A YEAR BEFORE THE "EBOLA" OUTBREAK WAS EVEN NEWS.

And If I was not hitting a nerve somewhere, WHY WOULD THE FORUM GET BLASTED AWAY DAY ONE? You can lie all you want and they leave you alone. Sandy Hook proved it. WHY THEN IS THIS WEB SITE A TARGET?

To the shills and liars: Scam away, and when you are done I hope you get the worst formulation in your shot possible. Since one web site has already been toasted, I will stop with that.

Executive Order For Ebola Quarantine ALREADY in place

This is a new one for me folks, but President Bush laid the groundwork for Ebola quarantines in 2003, And it was amended on July 31 2014 to contain terms which will allow them to just nail anyone now, Ebola or not. Read it and weep folks!

The testimony of Ebola being delivered via injection in Africa is posted alongside and immediately below this top posted Executive Order or Click Here This testimony got banned on all the blogs and forums, IF ANYONE HAS THIS POSTED NOW, THEY ARE LEGIT. BANS WENT INTO PLACE IN MANY PLACES TO KEEP IT FROM GOING VIRAL.

If you do not want an Ebola disaster, ARCHIVE, POST POST AND REPOST THIS MAN'S TESTIMONY, IT CAN BE THE DEATH BLOW FOR THE EBOLA SCAM. They can run whatever scam they want in the media, but if most of the world's governments opt out on mandatory vaccines, the scam will fail miserably.

Now on to that executive order, which is probably just as important:

I have confirmed the following is real, and was written by a man living in Accra Ghana.

October 12 2014

From Ghana: Ebola is not real and the only people who have gotten sick are those who have received treatments and injections from the Red Cross

Other than the original facebook post, this web site is the first one to carry this and it needs to be spread, the future may be riding on this one, ARCHIVE, POST POST AND RE-POST!

UPDATE: Both Facebook accounts (for Nana Kwame and One Plus One Spot) as well as the business web site have been captured and appear below this post. This is ireffutably real folks, Dear Nathan Rothchild: READ IT AND WEEP.

Permalink

Nana Kwame wrote:

People in the Western World need to know what's happening here in West Africa. THEY ARE LYING!!! "Ebola" as a virus does NOT Exist and is NOT "Spread". The Red Cross has brought a disease to 4 specific countries for 4 specific reasons and it is only contracted by those who receive treatments and injections from the Red Cross. That is why Liberians and Nigerians have begun kicking the Red Cross out of their countries and reporting in the news the truth. Now bear with me:

REASONS:

Most people jump to "depopulation" which is no doubt always on the mind of the West when it comes to Africa. But I assure you Africa can NEVER be depopulated by killing 160 people a day when thousands are born per day. So the real reasons are much more tangible.

Reason 1: This vaccine implemented sickness being "called" Ebola was introduced into West Africa for the end goal of getting troops on the ground in Nigeria, Liberia, and Sierra Leone. If you remember America was just trying to get into Nigeria for "Boko Haram" #BULLSHIT but that fell apart when Nigerians started telling the truth. There ARE NO GIRLS MISSING. Global support fell through the floor, and a new reason was needed to get troops into Nigeria and steal the new oil reserves they have discovered.

Reason 2: Sierra Leone is the World's Largest Supplier of Diamonds. For the past 4 months they have been on strike, refusing to provide diamonds due to horrible working conditions and slave pay. The West will not pay a fair wage for the resources because the idea is to keep these people surviving on rice bags and foreign aid so that they remain a source of cheap slave labor forever. A reason was also needed to get troops on the ground in Sierra Leone to force an end to the diamond miners strikes. This is not the first time this has been done. When miners refuse to work troops are sent in and even if they have to kill and replace them all, the only desire is to get diamonds back flowing out of the country.

Of course to launch multiple campaigns to invade these countries separately would be way too fishy. But something like "Ebola" allows access to an entire area simultaneously...

Reason 3: In addition to stealing Nigerian oil, and forcing Sierra Leone back to mining, troops have also been sent in to FORCE vaccinations (Deadly "Ebola" Poison) onto those Africans who are not foolish enough to take them willingly.

3000 troops are being sent in to make sure that this "poison" continues to spread, because again it is only spread through vaccination. As more and more news articles are released as they have been in Liberia, informing the populous of the US lies and manipulation, more and more Africans are refusing to visit the Red Cross. Troops will force these vaccinations upon the people to ensure the visible appearance of an Ebola pandemic. In addition to this they will protect the Red Cross from the Liberians and Nigerians who have been rightfully ejecting them from their countries.

Reason 4: Last but not least, the APPEARANCE of this Ebola "pandemic" (should Americans not catch on) will be used to scare the countless millions into taking an "Ebola vaccine" which in reality is the pandemic. Already they have started with stories of how it has been brought to the U.S. and has appeared in Dallas, how white doctors were cured but black infected are not being allowed to be treated, etc.

ALL that will do is make blacks STRIVE to get the vaccine, because it appears that the "cure" is being held back from blacks. They will run out in droves to get it and then there will be serious problems. With all we have seen revealed about vaccines this year you would think we learned our lesson. All I can do is hope so, Because they rely on our ignorance to complete their agendas.

Ask yourself: If Ebola really was spread from person to person, instead of controlled spread through vaccination - then WHY would the CDC and the US Government continue to allow flights in and out of these countries with absolutely no regulation, Or At All? We have got to start thinking and sharing information globally because they do not give the true perspective of the people who live here in West Africa. They are lying for their own benefit and there aren't enough voices out there with a platform to help share our reality. Hundreds of thousands have been killed, paralyzed and disabled by these and other "new" vaccines all over the world and we are finally becoming aware of it. Now what will we do with all this information?

Original post October 11 2014

The cold hard truth about Mexico, (like it or not)

On 2014-10-11 14:56, hb wrote:

Hi Jim,

Need advice please. We have 4 kids under 8, Im due with twins next month. We would like you advice on where would be a safe place for us to go. Have no friends or family here in Riverside California or anyone to rely on anywhere. Receive SSDI for hubby and kids, we live paycheck to paycheck. Is it safe to go to Mexico, and sell house from there? Should we sell first and bail with the money? Is Mexico even a safe option for us?

We are freaked out and feel it is time to go, but don't know which direction.

What do you suggest?

thank you

My response:

Here is the cold hard truth about Mexico.

You will not believe this, probably, but it is true.

A large number, if not the majority of Mexicans have an equal and sometimes better standard of living than average Americans. However, in addition to this, it is a wealthy country, by far and I mean BY FREAKING MILES more wealthy than any other Latin American country. I do not care what the press says, Unless you get way out in the Mexican back country that is similar to America's appalachia (hillbilly zone) Mexico tends to be a very cosmopolitan country. It has GOT TO kick Brazil´s ass. So here is the problem -

They have huge funding in the government, to such an extent that people from the state knock neighborhoods at least monthly taking polling and census data. They do not cause troubles for people and are not feared the same way the state in America is, but this proves beyond all doubt the Mexican government could enforce a UN vaccine mandate NO PROBLEM.

Additionally, contrary to what is said in the media and force fed Americans by the CIA, the Mexican police are for the most part totally not corrupt with the big exception being Mexico City. But out on the highways the Federal police will not take bribes. The difference between them and the American police is that the Federal police do not harass the people with meaningless ticket quotas, they actually do good.

Additionally, cities have their own police just like America, and for the most part they are not corrupt either. SO, if these police get an order to enforce mass vaccinations, IT WILL BE ENFORCED NO IFS OR BUTS.

Bottom line? take all the B.S. you have been told about Mexico and trash it, Mexico is a first rate country with the full ability to completely enforce anything the U.N. mandates, NO IFS OR BUTS. The coffers are DEEP and the only way you would escape this is by hitting the back country the same way you would have to in America. Mexico would not be one bit better than America as far as this goes.

And Mexico has accomplished a full on gun ban. There will be no civil war accompanied by any sort of resistance as there is likely to be in America.

Mexicans have told me that the border towns are garbage. Mexicans do not go to Tijuana because it is a well known hell hole, as is Nuevo Laredo and other border towns. But once you get even 100 miles into Mexico, you will discover it is an entirely different place than you have been told, and aside from law enforcement being a whole lot nicer, when it comes to enforcement the authorities believe is legit, (and you can bet they will believe the Ebola scam is legit) you can bet they will get a vaccine order enforced. You would be better off trying to duke it out on American turf where you at least know the language. For safety I suggest you find a country that has figured out it is all a scam.

I am sure now a zillion shill threads and news reports will re-enforce what a "hell hole" Mexico is, to counteract what was said here. But the bottom line is that Mexico really is approximately the same as America was in the 1970's, with the main difference from that being that everyone has computers and cell phones and other tech items here that were not around in the 70´s. Rest assured, no one starves here and everyone gets medical care regardless of how many hell spawned CIA lice stories you hear. Mexico is too much like America to be safe against any forced mandate. I indeed have my own bug out plan.

October 10 2014

Mandatory Ebola vaccines on the horizon

"Bottom line? The battle lines are drawn. Do not accept an "Ebola" vaccine, and additionally, do not let them take you to a prison camp to vanish quietly into the sands of time, USE YOUR GUNS, this time it is real folks, and there will be only one way to win."


The National Institute of Health has declared that rushed "Ebola" vaccines may need to be given to everyone.

Obviously this has been the plan all along, and the vaccine will NOT be for "Ebola", because there is not even a real outbreak, only really bad actors and a scamming zio press. If you ignore the glaring headlines and instead look at the hard evidence, it will quickly reveal that this "Ebola" outbreak is nothing but the Sandy Hook of all outbreaks, a complete fabrication with scam news reports so bad that even CNN, the mother of all hoax news agencies cannot keep them posted and maintain a reputation with their audience, which on average has the strongest following with the worst of idiots.

If "Ebola" vaccines become mandatory, we will see a great washing out of the public on a magnitude as great as the Civil War. There will no doubt be a higher percentage of the public involved in the war this time around, because more people are aware of the fact the government is the enemy this time around and that the government actually WILL try a scam vaccination campaign against a "pandemic" that is in fact a drive to get everyone secretly chipped via a shot.

Additionally, that same shot is very likely to be formulated to both cull the herd and have those who remain afterward have their personalities modified by genetically modified brain eating bacteriophages that attack the emotional centers and therefore eliminate the ability to resist tyranny, with the end product being a population that is pacified and compliant with a tyrannical New World Order.

I am not making this up folks, I was first warned about modified bacteriophages by friends in the medical community who said they have personally witnessed the modified bacteriophage technology, that it is really advanced already and that it causes permanent destruction to both the recipient of the shot and subsequent generations of children - a permanent wipe out of who you are that will be passed down through the generations. And that was five years ago, in 2009. The passing along of the pacified traits to subsequent generations is accomplished via DNA insertion performed by lytic bacteriophages, which can insert new DNA into host cells, including in the testicles and ovaries, without killing the host cells. Once this happens, all subsequent generations carry the traits contained in the genetic code the bacteriophages inserted.

For the kill factor, rapidly multiplying lysogenic phages will be used instead. Modified bacteriophage viruses were chosen because they are highly selective with what they will attack, so a precision application can be accomplished.

This web site was the first one to report the New World Order effort to permanently modify the public with a scam vaccine campaign during the first "swine flu" outbreak that proved to be entirely fake. The linked article went absolutely viral, got translated into all major languages and triggered policy changes in several nations. Significantly later, Alex Jones got onto the topic and completely confirmed that Brain eating vaccines had been developed and WILL be pushed on the public. Alex was slightly sabotaged by his staff in this video, most notably with the Bill Gates clip, but the heart of this report is BANG ON. if you have a hard time believing what I am saying about modified bacteriophage viruses being used to wipe people's emotions out, Alex did a good job with this video, WATCH IT, this is absolutely real.

Alex Video: Brain eating vaccines: NANOTECH INJECTION LOBOTOMY

Bottom line? The battle lines are drawn. Do not accept an "Ebola" vaccine, and additionally, do not let them take you to a prison camp to vanish quietly into the sands of time, USE YOUR GUNS, this time it is real folks, and there will be only one way to win.

Never forget: EBOLA ERIC IS A MILLIONAIRE WHO WORKED IN A HIGH PAYING PEACE CORPS POSITION AFTER BEING VICE PRESIDENT AT BANK OF AMERICA AT VARIOUS LEVELS FOR 15 CONSECUTIVE YEARS

This has been irrevocably proven by Eric Duncan's Linked In, and no matter what the Sandy Hook media says to spin the tale, Eric was a high level U.S. government employee in a top management position with a mid six figure salary. Eric was tasked to front the fraud three days after the Peace Corps returned home, PERFECT TIMING FOR THAT. Eric is no doubt alive and well, with the best possible evidence being his Linkdin, which once again confirms the entire media charade is as fake as the acting by the kid at minute 1 in THIS CNN VIDEO that CNN deleted because everyone knew it was fake.

Colloidal VS Ionic silver:

It does not matter. Any form of silver in suspension will work. Back in the 1800's many homes had their water in a barrel out front. To keep it sterile and safe to drink, all people did was drop a few silver coins in. As the coins degraded in the bottom of the barrel, they released enough silver into the water to keep it safe. If that works, ANYTHING WILL, the key is to have silver in suspension in any form and that is all that matters. America never had water borne disease issues, and there is no doubt the silver coin trick in the past played a large role in this outcome.

Obviously for medical purposes, you want to drive a LOT of silver into the water that will become your sterilizing agent, and you want to do it quickly. That is where a battery and production of "colloidal" silver becomes relevant.

October 9 2014

Connecticut Enacts Ebola Quarantine And Martial Law

Connecticut does not even have a single case of Ebola yet, but they have taken pre-emptive action and can now force vaccines, detain people without due process, THE WHOLE 9 YARDS, an Agenda 21 dream come true.

From Police State USA

HARTFORD, CT — Governor Dannel Malloy has declared Connecticut to be in a state of public health emergency, enabling the indefinite suspension of certain civil rights. State bureaucrats have been granted the broad authority to forcibly detain suspected sick people without due process. The declaration came preemptively, as Connecticut has not yet seen a single case of the virus it purports to stop.

The governor’s October 7th declaration read as follows:

“In response to the epidemic of the Ebola virus currently affecting multiple countries in western Africa, and in order to provide the Commissioner of Public Health and other appropriate officials with all authorities necessary to prevent any potential transmission of the Ebola virus within the State of Connecticut, I hereby declare a public health emergency for the State, pursuant to the Connecticut General Statutes Section 19a-131a, for the duration of the epidemic. Specifically, in accordance with Connecticut General Statutes Section 19a-131b, I authorize the Commissioner of Public Health to Order the isolation or quarantine, under conditions prescribed by the Commissioner of Public Health, of any individual or group of individuals whom the Commissioner reasonably believes to have been exposed to, infected with, or otherwise at risk of passing the Ebola virus.”

– Governor Dannel P. Malloy, October 7, 2014

Rationalizing his actions, the governor said in a statement: “We need to have the authorities in place that will allow us to move quickly to protect public health, if and when that becomes necessary. Signing this order will allow us to do that.”

The recipient of most of the newly-imparted power is Jewel Mullen, Connecticut’s Commissioner of the Department of Public Health (DPH). By having this measure in place, Commissioner Mullen explained, “we don’t have to scramble in the event I need to take action.”

Read more here

Pete wrote:

Hi Jim,

I don't believe for a minute that it is by coincidence that this EBOLA scare is happening at this time. We all know what is right around the corner with respect to the economy, etc.

Have you noticed that over the last 20 years EBOLA has been a household word even amongst people here in North America who have never been to Africa. Books such as 'The Hot Zone', documentary films such as 'The Plague Monkeys', Hollywood films such as Outbreak, 13 monkeys, etc. have made this rather obscure disease into a universally recognized threat. I see this as having been the 'setting of the stage' for people to accept the inevitable emergence of EBOLA and all of the ensuing carnage; after all everyone knows about EBOLA and its effects, so instant panic mode would be easily triggered in the general public. Just the same way that in the years prior to 9/11 the stage was set to make people fearful of bin Laden and a non-existent Muslim threat.

I agree with you that what is happening in Africa now is most likely not EBOLA (certainly not the original EBOLA) but rather a poisoning of the people. I believe, however, that this poisoning is being carried out by spraying the disease and that it is not in the drinking water. Whatever form of engineered disease this is it may not even be contagious, it could be an organic poison of some sort. Many people have speculated that Chemtrails are being used to compromise the lungs of the worlds population to facilitate the introduction of an airborne illness.

These are very dangerous times, I figure that the power elite know that they are only going to have one chance to get this de-population plague right or they may well be overthrown. I am expecting there to be no immediate disaster in Texas. This will be to get the people off their guard but only for a short time (2 months is my guess), then I expect all hell to be unleashed as reports of cases (real or not) erupt like wildfire across the nation and probably the world. Whether the disease even exists or whether it is actually EBOLA or not won't matter. The people will be screaming for a vaccine and for it to be mandatory for all. After all, everyone has seen enough films to be their own expert as to what EBOLA does.

We've seen the US governments response, the lax safety measures, the outright lies. I believe that the powers-that-be are now making their move into the final 'Endgame' as Alex Jones would put it. A very economical way to kill off Africa and subjugate the rest of the world through vaccination.

That being said, what with the seed-vault having been built, the underground defensive 'cities', the FEMA coffins, the chemtrails, the billions of bullets purchased, the complete unwillingness to make any preparations for economic collapse, etc. the plague may well be a reality.

Get ready to hide.

Pete

My comment:

This time it is serious I believe, and people who have sat the fence should be locating their spot to go to for safety along with LOTS of food and other supplies.

Many will try, few will succeed. Not an easy game.

Colloidal silver given freely BLOCKED from Ebola zone

I had to think twice about posting this, because I do not promote any American variant of colloidal silver which I view as being very over priced. However, this is really worth mentioning -

The makers of a product called Nano Silver attempted THREE TIMES, not just once, THREE TIMES to send 200 bottles of their product to the Ebola zone at a cost of thousands of dollars to them (across all attempts) and the shipment got blocked in France all 3 times. It had no destination in France, but France was the gateway and they said NO. RIDICULOUS!

Now, I would like to ask the scamming WHO Why are you trying to stop freely given charity colloidal silver from making it to the Ebola zone? It is not like Nano Silver asked to be paid for their product. It cost NO ONE ANYTHING, why was it blocked? GOOD QUESTION.

The product was at least sent at a concentration of 100 PPM (this is what Nano Silver told me), which would need to be diluted to be used efficiently. 100 PPM is still to a degree concentrated. So it was decent stuff and I beg to question WHY it was blocked.

Though I still maintain that colloidal silver is not (likely) to be directly effective against the Ebola virus, IT WOULD STILL BE AN EFFECTIVE WEAPON AGAINST DEATH FROM EBOLA because it is a totally non irritating, hypo allergenic, highly effective universal antibiotic that can be given to anyone to prevent secondary infections which Ebola will definitely cause. Additionally, Colloidal silver has such a broad therapeutic window that absolutely ANYONE can administer it effectively and safely.

The problem is that colloidal silver is not something the medical community can profit from, it is too effective at too low a price and too accessible and easy to make, and if it becomes widely accepted (as it should be) large corporations will take a serious hit to their bottom line because individual people will be able to solve many of their own problems and will not have to pay scam prices for "medical care" that is in fact dirt simple to accomplish on your own. All it takes is an old silver dime or even an old piece of sterling silver jewelry, two wires and a battery. TOO SIMPLE TO BE ALLOWED in a control freak system.

Colloidal silver is, in a word, a profit destroyer for a filthy rotten greedy medical scam fronted by the likes of Glaxo Smith Kline, Merck and other large medical outfits that have huge political pull, and THAT is why it got blocked from the Ebola zone. True, not much money is likely to be made in Africa, but if Ebola is real and it hits Europe and America hard, the scamming medical community will cash in BIG TIME if they have their way with it. In their book, colloidal silver HAS TO BE STOPPED, and who gives a damn who dies.

Here is a video of colloidal silver killing a bacteria which is perfectly accurate. Colloidal silver in fact starves bacteria for oxygen. That is its mode of action, not what other people are claiming.

I never thought I could feel sorry for a pathogen until I Saw this video. A MUST WATCH. AWESOME!

October 8 2014

BLOCKBUSTER: America narrowly avoided Fukushima scenario with (possibly) Stuxnet infected Siemens controllers at Browns Ferry Nuclear Facility

(name removed by request) wrote:

I ran into your site after a series of searches on 'dry casks' since my parents live in Athens, AL, home of the Browns Ferry Nuclear plant.

We own one of the hotels in Athens, and every six months or so, contractor crews that work at the plant stay with us. They are very well paid and are very, very blue collar.

In April of 2011, one of the worst tornado outbreaks in the area turned the Huntsville area into a weather disaster zone. I lived in Madison, AL at the time, and heard the tornado siren three times that day which was very unusual. And after the power went off early that evening after reports of the tornados, it didn't come back on for a week. The entire area was in a state of emergency--no power, no automotive fuel, and no outside food. We had morning radio addresses from the head of Emergency Management, and radio stations became the public information source. People armed themselves to protect themselves and their neighbors. We had a curfew from dusk until dawn. Cell phones signals didn't work 24 hrs after the power outage since tower backup batteries died. Automotive fuel was hard to find because pumps wouldn't work without power. I drove over 1 hour away to get gas and had to wait for 1.5 hours in line. It was like the end of the world with a zombie apocalypse-feel after dark. I drove to Athens to my parents house and found that whey were lucky enough to have power and so was our hotel. I stayed there for the week.

During this outbreak, a tornado passed close to Browns Ferry, knocking out power to the plant. I didn't know how serious this was until I ran into this article today: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/04/28/971235/--Station-Blackout-at-Browns-Ferry-Update

Almost a year later one night at the hotel, I was chatting with one of the plant contractor crew leads about Fukushima and asked him what happened at the local plant when the power went out during the tornados? He had mentioned that this story never made it outside the plant, but we were close to a disaster. He said THAT ONE OF THE VALVES TO THE GENERATORS WOULDN'T OPEN. He told me someone physically went into the pipe and forced it to work, but that if someone didn't, we would have had a problem cooling the core and a meltdown scenario.

And all the while, there would have not have even been power or a solid communication medium with which to broadcast this to the hundreds of thousands living in the area unaware of the situation.

Since this reactor uses the same Siemens controllers as Fukushima, I have a hunch that their system is infected with Stuxnet as you theorized for Fukushima--especially with how relaxed the attention to detail is at that plant. I could easily see how someone could have gotten a flash drive in there. They've been cited so many times for non-compliance and even had to take the reactors off-line for years.

Thoughts?

My response:

I believe a beta version of Stuxnet was tested at Browns Ferry before it was used on Iran. Google Scada Storm Browns Ferry. This was, I believe, in the Fukushima report initially but may have been removed. It outlined how everything went haywire at Browns Ferry due to a "scada storm" which was never explained. Stuxnet would explain it all.

I looked into the tornados, and at the time believed they were HAARP storms simply because the circumstances were too perfect. I believed the "Elite" wanted a disaster at Browns Ferry right after Fukushima. Now that you told me about this valve, which Stuxnet is designed to interfere with, I am certain the tornados were Haarp tornados.

Browns Ferry is a Fukushima clone, the same exact thing for all practical purposes. So at the time I did the Fuku report, I also warned Browns Ferry about what happened at Fukushima with Stuxnet, and evidently (my advice obeyed or not) they were quick at the draw and stopped a disaster. Thanks for the heads up on this, I would have never known about this absent your message.

EYE OPENING: Before being too sure the Ebola outbreak is real, take a look at this now deleted OBVIOUSLY FAKE CNN report

This video has no audio because I used a camera to save it at Starbucks. CNN got rid of this one because it was so hoakey fake they could not get away with it. Pay special attention to the kid at 1:00, if that does not say it all, nothing will. FAKE FAKE FAKE.

Last night's blood moon

Photographed from the bathroom window. I messed up the timing on this a little because where I am in Mexico did not match North America the same, so I got it a little late. Also, none of the long exposure shots came out right because even though it looked good on screen, camera shake blurred all the long exposures which I did not notice while shooting. Next time I will set things up better, clearly the new camera (which was used for the train video) can do a decent job and this would have been a lot better if I had set things up right.

I am in the mood for a rant

This morning, when I got on my cheap and efficient Honda motorcycle, I thought about how Americans get ripped off on so many things. Though the absense of my cheap and efficient Honda in America can be explained away by the fact that it cannot do over 60 on the interstate, there are other options such as the Bajaj Pulsar (pictured to the left) available that can do 90 (good enough for a speeding ticket anywhere) and these options are reliable, cheap, and still get 130 plus miles per gallon.

I have been eying a Bajaj Pulsar, which is based on and manufactured side by side with the KTM Duke 200 (with the Bajaj getting superior engine management technology). This motorcycle can do 90 mph comfortably, get 130 mpg while doing so, has extremely advanced engine controls on a 4 valve liquid cooled engine with triple spark ignition system (the first like it in the world, which is the reason for great fuel economy on a reasonably powerful bike), is fully interstate road worthy and would sell in the U.S. for around $2,000 if it was allowed in. Obviously it will not be allowed in simply because the fuel economy is far too good and the bike hits a price point that would give Americans a break on something real.

I then thought about another Mexican available product called the Volkswagen Clasico. The Clasico weighs in at a ton and a half empty, the lowest model has power door locks and AC, Air bags, and other things such as completely fly by wire engine controls and great emissions, yet the completely crash test safe full sized Clasico, similar in size to a Cadillac XTS is not allowed into America because it gets 50 mpg, can cruise at 110 mph perfectly safely with a top speed much higher and sells for only $12,000 U.S.

In Mexico, Clasicos get driven fruitcake fast on the auto pista and are indistiguishable from late model BMW and Mercedes cars at high speed, they actually are excellent and handle extremely well. It makes the Toledo I talked about look comparatively lackluster, and it is just too good of a car for too cheap to be sold in America. These are, as far as I know, at least allowed up to the U.S. without the threat of them being crushed the way the Toledo will be if you bring one up but you cannot buy a Clasico in the U.S.

And then I got to thinking about the scorpion anti venom anascorp, which is administered in Mexico practically anywhere for only $100, yet a single dose in America costs over $30,000 simply because the scamming medical community, after enormous profits, chooses to absolutely screw people in trouble.

And then I started to get mad. You see, the Jewish community controls all three of the above, it is they who have written the ridiculous laws that keep everything decent regarding transportation out of the country, medical expenses through the roof, and many other things pathetic and life destroyingly expensive such as housing, and they do it for control and absolutely maximized profit.

It is possible to live as well in Mexico on 20 percent of the money it would take to live equally in America, WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE THAT WAY? I will tell you why - because the scam that has become the Government has made sure Americans get every last penny sucked out of them that could possibly be taken and have them still survive. This is reflected in a cost of living at least 5x higher than it should be.

Mexicans look up in America and see the high pay as a dream. But nowadays when they go up the good productive ones who will not go on welfare quickly realize that it takes ALL OF THAT just to live, with a stress load much higher than what they had in Mexico. Many of the productive ones return to Mexico, and the bad ones stay in America and collect welfare. That again pisses me off.

And so I just had to rant . . . . . .

The page has been cut here because when it gets too long it crashes Ipads. Click here to continue.

There have been Bitcoin problems. Do not send Bitcoin until further notice, thanks!1LXwQoVSw9MrDCV2G8ZGEbnewgUr9xXaB8

Chavez | chiapas earthquake | CIA | Codex Alimentarius | Compartmentalization | contractors | web control | Corevpro | Al Rasheed bombed on purpose!| Rockefeller crack head intellect | Banker Bailout | Main Benghazi Report | supplemental benghazi | Bickering Jews | Nuclear Blackmail | Agenda 21 | BUSTED! | Hacked ECM's | stuxnet cartoon | Cells | cells addendum | CRR busted by Congress | Nibiru | How to deal with tyranny | Debka Psy Op | Deep Water Horizon | They are desperate! | SKP | Separate disinfo | Chinese invasion | Ecuador Snowden | Electronic Intefada | snowden 2 | civilization | Explosives in nuke plant! | Wag the Quake | Farganne snail | Fluoxitil | Fukushima Sabotage click here for updated PDF | NSA KEY | Kokesh CIA | Power grid tampering will end an era | Iranian consulate | gun control | Jenin comments | why I don't link corbett | Digital Stepping in the Aurora Borealis | Hastings | Zombie Apocalypse | 3 watt 3G | 50 plus mpg | Mike Phillips speaks | another antidepressant story | Aboud Church | Jenin bulldozed | antidepressants | Assange | Web site attack | Aurora | Russ Clarke explains 911 for the children | FED GETS THE MESSAGE | 70 MPG | Sandy Hook original coverage | "human" | Substation Attack | INTERCEPTED!! | The Real Iran | Iran bombed | Syria Nuked | FBI whistleblower | Jenin | Jewish Community | FAKE MANIFESTO!! | Masataka Shimizu |
.
Libraries destroyed | Links | Luciferian |
Mails from Japan - the real perspective | The main core | Pornshackles | McCaffee SCAM | Mexico | Micro Nukes | Off the air | A Mexican speaks out | Letter to the Mossad | Fertilizer plant | Uri Avnery | New antidepressant mails | Gas explosion | NO EMT? | NSA Edward | NSA not God | Occupy L.A.! | Pizza shop video FAKE | Stories from Jenin | Executive Order bans tech. | Election stolen | PERPS!! | Persia | Bacteriophages | Photograph the CIA! | Predator Drone | NSA competition | Sydney riots | Syria psy op BUSTED! | PUPPY THROW - arent you proud? | Shaken Baby SCAM! | Meet Rachael Corrie (watch this to the end) | Radar anomaly | Railroaded! | Boston Whistleblower | rigged elections | Nuclear Rogue | Russia playing Snowden games | Sandy Bridge (old version) | Senator Wyden | Here's a good one! | Snowden is the litmus test | V4BL | Tainted Nightmare | Joe did not stack up. | Israel destroys records | Did the U.S. down Sukhoi Superjet? | Real good SHTF advice | Taxation without representation | The Hack | Tomato Freakout | I said this before Snowden! | Joe Vialls 1 | Joe Vialls 2 | Violence? | Meet Nick Vogt | 250 plus! | Mossad nailed! | Nailed again! | COME ON NOW! | Open letter to NSA | When all is lost 40 percent! | Amish Allergies | Benghasi psyop fail | Spamhaus weponized | ConEdison thermite | Google Arrogance | No Hesitation | Indianapolis bombing | Mossad caught blowing up Mexican congress! | Oklahoma City | PressTV | Psyapocalypse | Russian comeback | Rockefeller narratives | Haarp and hurricane Sandy | Security tips 3,2,and1 | A shill screws up | Smart Meters, (tip4) | Springfield Bombing| Youtube rigging>| Contractor earthquake testimony |